drop po angielsku
v. fall; make fall; bring down; go down; parachute; omit; let go; abandon
n. drop goal
But then my jaw dropped as I saw what unrolled out of the carpet.
Another carpet in the tent was ridiculous! I looked depressed, as the rug was dropped to the ground and unrolled.
As the rug was dropped to the ground and unrolled I held my breath.
A cry of terror arose. The whole multitude dropped to the ground, terrified.
Are they dropping off their friends there?
Are they going to drop off their friends there?
Are you going to drop off your friends there?
Are you dropping me off at school?
Do you want me to drop you off at home?
Do you want me to drop you off at the restaurant?
1. reduction: fall, tumble, decrease, slide
2. droplet: globule, driblet
3. speck: pinch, splash, dash, dab
4. decline: cave in, dwindle, collapse, fall
5. trickle: drip, fall, dribble, leap, ooze
6. separate: end, break off, desert, divorce