good po angielsku
adj. excellent; pleasant; pleasurable; decent; valid; well-behaved; in fine condition; competent, skilled; positive; having admirable moral values
adv. nice, excellent, of high quality
Basically, I have learnt to be a good and committed person thanks to them.
They go out at night with friends, they dream about getting a good job someday, going to university and creating a good future for themselves.
I think that during that summer we could taste around three hundred different ways of doing sangría…and all of them were very good!
The good thing is that there are many places where they have it with no alcohol,and it’s even better!
The rice is very good, and it usually comes with all sort of things.
Anne, who is much braver than I am, tried… but without good results.
I passed all my subjects with very good grades.
Our family has been blessed with love, happiness and very good moments, especially during ourtravels.
Education gives you more security, and with a good education, you will most likely find a better job in the future and earn a better living.
Are you good at making coffee?
1. skillful: proficient, qualified, able, adroit, capable, clever, dexterous
2. moral: upright, virtuous, righteous, worthy, exemplary, conscientious, blameless
3. admirable: commendable, excellent, exceptional, precious, capital, valuable, satisfactory
4. obedient: heedful, tractable, well-behaved, dutiful, decorous
5. kind: humane, kindly, beneficent, benevolent, favourable, obliging, well-disposed
6. worthy: deserving, honourable, immaculate, unblemished, unsullied, fair