(形) 好的, 上等的, 优良的
(形) 好的, 上等的, 優良的
I passed all my subjects with very good grades.
I think that during that summer we could taste around three hundred different ways of doing sangría…and all of them were very good!
The good thing is that there are many places where they have it with no alcohol, and it’s even better!
The rice is very good, and it usually comes with all sort of things.
Anne, who is much braver than I am, tried… but without good results.
Our family has been blessed with love, happiness and very good moments, especially during our travels.
“Still one of the good guys,” he says. “She doesn’t know about me being here. But they know about her. And I knew you’d go to her for help.”
"Does it taste good?" "Yeah, it's good."
"To hire a good lawyer?" Al-Sayib asked.
A baby has no knowledge of good and evil.
1. skillful: proficient, qualified, able, adroit, capable, clever, dexterous
2. moral: upright, virtuous, righteous, worthy, exemplary, conscientious, blameless
3. admirable: commendable, excellent, exceptional, precious, capital, valuable, satisfactory
4. obedient: heedful, tractable, well-behaved, dutiful, decorous
5. kind: humane, kindly, beneficent, benevolent, favourable, obliging, well-disposed
6. worthy: deserving, honourable, immaculate, unblemished, unsullied, fair