(动) 视为, 论述, 对待; 交涉, 协商, 谈判
(動) 視為, 論述, 對待; 交涉, 協商, 談判
He treats me like his slave.
I refuse to be treated like a slave by you.
I won't let you treat me like a slave.
I'll treat you.
If one person's qualities are really good, and they have one hundred points, but of those hundred they only give you thirty or forty, or even ten or twenty and then inversely, another person maybe only has seventy or eighty points but they treat you with their heart and soul, then which person should you choose?
一个人如果条件很好, 有一百分, 可是这一百分之中, 他只给你三四十分, 或一二十分;相反地, 另一 个人也许只有七八十分, 可是他却是全心全意的对待你, 那你应该选择那一个?
If someone is already good in and of themselves, however, and treats you sincerely and from the heart, and truly loves you, then you really can entrust your life to them.
但是如果有一个人本身已经很好了, 对你又是真心真意, 真心爱你, 那么你真的可以把一生托付给他。
If you are a potential employee then you should be aware of what the company stands for and how it treats its employees before attending an interview.
It is presently very difficult to calm down and treat oneself with a book.
It is unfair that treating him like this
It would be unfair if we treated him so badly.
1. prescribe: dose, minister, doctor, attend, nurse
2. entertainment: banquet, feast, fete, gift
3. consider: regard, approach, look upon, deal with, act toward, behave toward
4. deal with: handle, bargain, negotiate, come to terms, deal, serve, settle
5. entertain: amuse, indulge, regale, feast